Welcome to the R. J. Critelli Big Bear Painting website!
As a licensed Big Bear painting contractor, we have been providing our valued customers with quality service since 1984.
If you’re planning to have your house or business painted, you should make sure that you are working with a qualified paint contractor. This is why at R. J. Critelli we supply our customers with references of completed projects as well as California State documents verifying our contractor status.
• Color consultation
• Masking of all windows, doors and hardware
• Covering all floors and furniture as required
• Removal of all nails and prep holes
• Detailed preparation including sanding and filling
• Drywall repairs as needed, including water damage
• All walls and baseboards cleaned
• High Quality Oil based or acrylic finishes
• Polyurethane and Varnish Application
• Cleanup and removal of supplies and debris
• Applicable surfaces receive high-pressure wash
• Scrape and sand loose paint
• Sand and prime entire house
• Decks resurfaced and refinished
• Cover all plants, concrete and decks
• Windows re-glazed, caulking where needed
• Cedar shingles brightened and preserved
• Shutters prepped and repainted
• Oil or acrylic primers and finishes
• Hand brush the trim or remaining special areas
• Clean up and removal of supplies and debris